Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Skyrim Version 1.9 Update



Hey guys – I’m sorry for the long hiatus, but I’m finally back to writing about video games!


If any of you fired up Skyrim last night, then you know that the long awaited version 1.9 update was finally released to the consoles.  This introduces a couple of important new features
  • Legendary difficulty has been added.  I personally only play on Adept (which is plenty fun and challenging enough for me), but for those of you who want to try, check it out and let me know how “legendary” it really is!
  • Keeping to the “legendary” theme, skills can now become Legendary.  When a skill reaches level 100, you can choose to reset it to 15.  This allows for 85 more increases that count towards your character level!  This means there’s a MUCH higher character level cap, too!  I didn’t get a chance to try it out last night (my current character doesn’t have anything at 100 yet), but I’m going to play with the feature using my alternate characters soon.
  • There’s a HUGE list of bug fixes (that I won’t go over in detail here), but I was already stoked when I realized I could FINALLY drop Gallus’ Encoded Journal (that stupid book is stuck on ALL of my characters).  That in and of itself proves that Bethesda has corrected some long outstanding issues. 

I’ll post more information as I discover more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment