Monday, February 25, 2013

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remake


Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remake

That’s right, folks – the Kingdom  Hearts remake “unofficially” announced by Roxas’ voice actor is heading to the West this Fall.  The remake will be in high definition and bundled with Chain of Memories, and will retain its exclusivity with Sony, only being released for the PS3.  While I’d be much happier with a brand new game, I’m pretty stoked about this remake.


Kingdom Hearts is a game that tugs on my heart strings (pun intended) because it’s the very first game that I actually watched my BOYFRIEND play through entirely from beginning to end, and he’s not a hardcore gamer like me.  It was such a wonderful and bonding experience for the two of us.  I’m sure he’s just as thrilled as I am to replay Kingdom Hearts, this time in HD and on our seriously upgraded entertainment system (when he first played it, it was on my PS2 on our small old tube TV).

Anyone else looking to snap up this remake?  Here’s hoping the money they make will someday be spent on developing Kingdom Hearts 3…

No comments:

Post a Comment