Sunday, February 3, 2013

SHOW AND TELL - Angry Bird Boxers


SHOW AND TELL – Angry Bird Boxers

So, in case you were all wondering, yes, I’m a boxers guy.  I used to be a briefs guy, but then I sort of grew “down there”… Ahem…  Anyway, I personally think boxers are way more comfortable, and can be worn easily around the house, even with guests over.  Well, maybe only certain guests, I suppose…

This is my newest pair that I’m very proud to own – Angry Birds!  I don’t personally LOVE the game, but I do like all the different birdies and piggies, so this particular pair is perfect.


Have a great week, everyone!  More Ni No Kuni coverage, and the latest gaming news and original articles to come.  Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. You know, I tired that game, and it's alright, but not nearly as addictive as people make it out to be.

    Either way, nice boxers, they fit you nicely =P

    ReplyDelete