Friday, February 1, 2013

NOW PLAYING - Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch


NOW PLAYING – Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

So… There be spoilers below!

So I’m playing this game at a fairly moderate pace, not splurging every night but carefully making my way, leveling up to a point where combat is easy, completing all the side quests, and thoroughly exploring the areas before moving on.  I just recruited Esther and gained the awesome ability to Serenade familiars, making them join the party.  I’ve already run around and collected quite a few, and my boyfriend helped me out by backtracking through Golden Grove to catch the weaker ones we missed.

I’m overjoyed that the Familiar Retreat (which finally opens up at this point) can hold up to 400 critters.  That large capacity is tickling my urge to CATCH ‘EM ALL!  Combat is more interesting with a second person, though I need to learn to micromanage a little better because my AI controlled partner always seems to use up all my MP unnecessarily…

Here’s a little screen a took – not with my professional equipment (because I can’t get it to work without my techie friend, who’s traveling at the moment… sigh), but a simple picture of my TV screen.  You can see my full lineup there, although it’s focused on my level 20 Mitey.


Our favorites have become the Sprout Sprite (evolved Seed Sprite) and the Sunshine, both of which favor magical attacks over standard strikes.  Can’t wait to dive deeper into the game to find more!

No comments:

Post a Comment