Sunday, January 27, 2013

SHOW AND TELL - Pandas


SHOW AND TELL – Pandas

If you know me, you know that I.LOVE.PANDAS.  Maybe it’s the Asian in me, but I’ve always thought those big, black and white fuzz balls were both adorable and magnificent.  As such, I have a small collection of Pandas in my home, one of my favorite movies is Kung Fu Panda, and I have a soft spot for the Pandaren race in the realms of Warcraft.


What can I say?  I guess I’m a bit of a panda bear myself.  Time to start the week, guys.  Hope you have a good one!

3 comments:

  1. please review and check your latest, most recent Google posting ... when I clicked on the "POST BOX" ..I receive the following response:
    This post could not be found.
    Your URL may be incorrect, the post may have been deleted, or this account may not have access to the post.
    I thought you might like to be advised...


    A BEHR FRIEND ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the same with me and penguins. Hence my nickname, Pengwen =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to help me and combine Travis with Panda in as just a cute way, Gwen. ;)

    ReplyDelete