Monday, January 28, 2013

Learn More About Disney Infinity


Learn More About Disney Infinity

I have a soft spot for sandbox games like Disney Infinity.  Animal Crossing for the Wii was one of my favorite distractions, and I loved seeing the world’s creations in Little Big Planet.  My own creativity comes in the form of the written word, so I’m blown away when I see what people manage to create with these titles.

Disney Infinity sounds like it includes a powerful editor with the capability to build and design your very own levels, a functionality that will no doubt capture the attention of the world’s artists and designers.  The use of the figures is distinct from the method employed in the Skylanders franchise.  Different disks can be used to give your character new moves, alternate costumes, unlock various game content, and sets for the editor.  I have a feeling Disney’s going to make a good deal of money with this, especially with the proper marketing strategy.


Oh bugger...
Here’s an article from IGN with more information about the upcoming title.  What makes you excited for Disney Infinity?  Are you one of those creative wizards that will build fantastic worlds for the rest of us to play in?  Let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment