Monday, January 21, 2013

5 More Reasons Why Video Games are Good for You


5 More Reasons Why Video Games are Good for You

I’m a huge contender for the benefits of playing video games.  As I’ve stated before, I’ve played games all my life, both violent and non-violent, and turned out to be an outstanding individual (if I may say so myself).

When I was young, my mom and I played tons of games together.  Some of my favorite memories include getting the secret ending in Bubble Bobble, watching her beat the crap out of undead in Super Castlevania IV, and mowing down hordes of bad guys with her in Super Smash TV.  My mom enjoys games too, and some of our best bonding moments came from game time together.

Yes, my mom plays this game and rocks to the Theme of Simon Belmont.  Awesome, right?

IGN wrote another good article on the benefits of gaming.  Read it here.  All the points are valid, in my opinion.  How has gaming changed your life for the better?

No comments:

Post a Comment