Sunday, January 20, 2013

SHOW & TELL - Star Wars XBOX 360


SHOW & TELL – Star Wars XBOX 360

At least once a week, I want to share a little bit about myself with you all in these SHOW & TELL segments.  This week, I want to talk about my brand new XBOX 360.

Here it is, nestled in its spot between my Wii and Blu-Ray player.  Assorted other junk for your viewing pleasure.

My boyfriend and I tend to try and outcompete each other for Christmas, an expensive and silly tradition that I’m putting a stop to this year.  But I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised with my Star Wars XBOX 360.  I’m not a particularly rabid fan of Star Wars, but hearing R2D2 beeps when I power on the system or eject a disc is just plain cool.  The paint job is pretty boss, too, and I love the gold controller.

My gold controller, with my XBOX 360 and Wii in the background.

I’ve been holding off on getting an XBOX forever, mostly because I had a PS3 first, and most games I wanted on the XBOX had a PS3 counterpart.  But now, at long last, I can finally say I own all three systems and never have to limit myself as far as game purchases.  A self-proclaimed “King of the Gaming Realm”, if you will.

However, as far as the new systems that being released relatively soon, who knows which one I’ll get first.

No comments:

Post a Comment