Saturday, January 26, 2013

EYE-CANDY - Chris Zylka and More


EYE-CANDY – Chris Zylka and More

Here’s some more great photos I collected this week.  Today’s star is Chris Zylka, a very handsome fellow that starred in The Secret Circle, the one-season flop from 2011 about witches that my boyfriend streamed on Netflix.  I didn’t care for his messy look in the show, but check out these two great photos of him from the net.  Wowzers!  What a stud!

This is what I hoped he'd look like under all that baggy clothes and messy hair.

This next pic is so ADORABLE that I had to share it.  I covered it up for the purposes of my blog, but feel free to view the uncensored version from my source site (noted on the bottom left of the photo).  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!


And lastly, (1) a collage of guys just being guys, and (2) a few handsome men that are SO my type.  Have a great weekend, fellow gaymers!



No comments:

Post a Comment