Thursday, January 17, 2013

Darkstalkers Resurrection


Darkstalkers Resurrection

If you have a soft spot for demons, succubi, and furries, Darkstalkers was probably one of your favorite fighting games.  I’m not the only one with John Talbain and Rikuo fantasies, right?  No?  Just me?  Anyway…  I’m excited to hear that, while a new game isn’t technically in the works, a – ahem – resurrection of the series is coming to us in the form of Darkstalkers Resurrection.  The title includes two games, Darkstalkers: Night Warriors and Darkstalkers 3, and is set to be released in Q1 of this year.

John Talbain.  Studly wolfman.
In the future, I’d love to see a brand new full-fledged sequel with an updated roster and modernized mechanics, but in the meantime, I’ll get my fill of Darkstalkers with Resurrection, and perhaps a few rounds of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on the side, where my favorite character, B.B. Hood, still resides.  You all agree she’s kick ass, right?  Red Riding Hood with a missile launcher in her basket, knives up her sleeves, and landmines up her frock?  No?  Ah, you guys are no fun.

La la la!

So who are YOUR favorite Darkstalkers characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment