Friday, January 18, 2013

Skyrim DLC Coming to PS3!


Skyrim DLC Coming to PS3!

FINALLY.  If you were like me and invested over 200 hours into your Skyrim characters on your PS3, you were probably just as devastated upon hearing the news that the DLC released for the XBOX 360 may NEVER come to the PS3.  I couldn’t believe it at first.  I was so excited to follow the vampire storyline in Dawnguard when I realized the XBOX 360 was enjoying the expansion as exclusive content.  While I also own an XBOX 360, all my time was invested into the PS3 version.  Thus, my interest in Skyrim at that point quickly waned.

But now, after months of waiting and speculation, Bethesda announced that ALL DLC – Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn – will be released for the PS3 in February of this year!  As an added bonus (and an “apology”), the expansions will be priced at 50% off during the first week of release.  There are no exact dates yet for each release, but you can be sure I’ll let you all know when I find out!

Finally coming to the PS3!
Are you excited to finally get your hands on this DLC, fellow Skyrim PS3 owners?  Will it get you playing Skyrim again?  I think I’ll dust off my copy, at least in between sessions of Ni No Kuni.

1 comment:

  1. Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling and enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned. Skyrim DLC

    ReplyDelete