Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ni No Kuni is Almost Here!


Ni No Kuni is Almost Here!

If you’ve ever watched a Miyazaki film, you’ve experienced the vibrant colors, lovable characters, beautiful animation, enchanting music, and rich stories presented in his works.  My Neighbor Totoro, Princess Mononoke, Howl’s Moving Castle, and Spirited Away (my personal favorite) are just a few samples of his marvelous films.  Imagine my delight when I heard a video game was being produced through his artistic direction.  And imagine my further delight when I learned that Level-5, the developer behind my beloved Dark Cloud series – would play a part!  Now the wait is nearly over, with the release date around the corner on 1/22/13.

Doesn't this look wonderful?  Photo courtesy of IGN.

IGN has already written a fantastic and glowing review, giving a whopping 9.4 out of 10.  Read the full review here.


Are you excited for Ni No Kuni, too?  Even if you’ve never seen a Miyazaki film (shame on you), this would be a great first experience with his work.

2 comments:

  1. I've played Ni No Kuni demo for last 2 days. It is amazing experience and feeling about this game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! Thanks +Vincento Sky. I appreciate the insight. I'm really looking forward to it!

      Delete